SATS Integrated Conservation Solutions Pvt Ltd was established in 2012. Its aim is to promote protection and conservation of the environment including air, land, forests and water and for this purpose to undertake all necessary activities independently or in conjunction with Corporates, Government departments and any other agency engaged for the same purpose.
We are a small team of dedicated workers supported by 25 temporary staff who are engaged as per the requirement. We are supported by 15 National Consultants and 35 International Consultants supporting our venture in various disciplines like GIS, Remote Sensing, Biodiversity Issues, Forestry to name a few. We have enough computing resources with our organisation to conduct various kinds of studies and for execution of all kinds, especially GIS-Based projects.
1. To carry out the business of Landscape Level Planning, to provide facilities/ services related to landscape designs, ecological and environmental services pertaining to conservation of natural resources, planning and strategic Development thereof and providing conservation services related to Protected Areas in India and abroad. Offer services related to ecological impact assessment and visual impact assessment, urban Planning and Strategic Planning, designs and conservation and development of environment through Conservation Oriented Development, so as to promote development and conservation both.
2. To provide Business Services related to ‘Ecosystem Services Assessment’ and National and Regional Ecosystem Assessments in India and overseas concerning- Provisioning Ecosystem Services: Agriculture, Forests, Fish, Water Supply, Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Aquaculture etc.) Cultural Ecosystem Services: Wild Species Diversity, Environmental Settings; Local Spaces, Environmental Settings: Landscapes and Seascapes and Regulating Ecosystem Services: Climate, Hazards and Disasters, Insects and Pest Control, Pollination/ natural and artificial regeneration, and Detoxification and Purification: Water, Soil and Air Quality through Conservation Oriented Development.
3. To Provide business services for Technical Support to State Governments, Government of India, Autonomous Bodies and Developmental Agencies and all other associated agencies in its effort towards Good Governance and Conservation- Oriented-Development, for the Well Being of the Mankind and promote services related to Technological Orientation and Innovation in the field of Software Development and RS-GIS Application Development, Spatial mapping and implementation strategies and Development of Spatial Digital Planning and Management Support Systems for Protected areas, District administration. Municipalities / Municipal Corporation, Health Sector Education sector and all other associated sectors of Development and Conservation related to welfare.
1. To promote protection and conservation of the environment including air, land, forests and water and for this purpose to undertake all necessary activities independently or in conjunction with Corporates, Government departments and any other agencies engaged for the same purpose.
2. To provide avenues for Capacity and Competency Building of Government Departments and Corporate Sector in various issues with the underlying principle of Conservation-Oriented- Development.
3. To preserve and improve the natural environment, forests, national parks, wildlife reserves, coastal ecology, mangroves, watersheds, estuaries and sanctuaries(Protected Areas), and for that purpose establish and / or support research centres and other establishments.
4. To provide business services related to Technical Support to Corporate Sector in streamlining, planning, managing, executing and monitoring there activities related to environment and Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR)
5. To establish and develop of an Extension Campuses of overseas Universities and Research Centres, in India, to promote specialised curriculum for Corporate Sector, Government and other user agencies, on various themes.
6. To promote protection and conservation of the environment including air, land, forests and water and for this purpose to undertake all necessary activities independently or in conjunction with Corporates, Government departments and any other agencies engaged for the same purpose.
7. To promote business services related to dissemination of information and creating awareness related to issues concerning the environment to the public at large by sponsoring, organizing and conducting environmental camps, hikes, treks, nature walks, visits to conservatories, bird and wildlife sanctuaries, natural reserve centres, museums, sponsoring television programmes, organizing, sponsoring and/or supporting the conduct of lectures by eminent environmentalists, publishing books, journals, periodicals, magazines, leaflets, pamphlets in different languages to achieve the aforesaid purpose or sponsoring and/or supporting the publication of such books, etc.
8. To support and / or encourage conservation of the natural resources by organizing, sponsoring and/or supporting the conduct of Community Mobilisation and Development Programs
9. To provide business services to promote, encourage, sponsor and subsidise the creation, generation, supply, transmission and use of electrical power by conventional and non-conventional, non-polluting methods of power generation including wind, natural gas, geothermal, solar, hydel, geo-hydel, tidal waves, geothermal, biological and bio-gas.
10. To promote business services to conduct programmes and initiatives for the care, rescue and or conservation of rare / exotic / endangered species.
11. To provide services to create awareness, conduct research and training for the protection and promotion of public interest, environmental justice in India and other Countries.
12. To establish and promote Theme Based sister organisations and Theme- Based Collaborations and Consortia.
13. To provide Business Services pertaining to Development of Business Plan, Natural Resource Management Plans, Working Plans of the Forest Department, Conservation Plans, Wildlife Mitigation Plans and any other associated plans as per the need of the client.
We have a highly specialised in-house team. We are supported by 15 National Consultants and 30 International Consultants who offer their services to us in their fields